8.12.2018

Graham Day

I had taken an additional day off work to spend with the boys
before they were back in school again and it worked out perfect because
Graham needed a babysitter - yes please!

He was the perfect age this time to get out the few toys I had saved from
this stage of our boys.  He loved them and plays around so good by himself, that is
when he isn't on the move.


This alligator was Sam's favorite (see said teeth marks, ha)


Sam was the high chair while we ate.


I have the sweetest picture of Joe when he fit under the cabinets
and he wanted one of Graham at this stage.


We did our (every day spent at Ashley's) footprint 
to see how Graham grows - it's a little early but
we did a ghost anyway for fall.  It was super cute.


I had fun, he was not sure what to think about his crazy aunt.


My tall guy hung his swing back up so we could 
watch his giggles as he enjoyed it.


He loved it. Groaned a moaned and nearly sang him self to sleep.


Rookie Great-Aunt Part of the Day....

We came back inside from the humid day and were playing with the toys again when
I thought I saw a leaf on the back of his leg so I attempted to wipe it off.
It was not a leaf.
Poop {insert any emoji you want}
It was down his leg on the blanket and the toys (and we were all 4 right there, seriously).
No prob - until I tried to take his onesie off and it got in his hair.
It was like Graham's sitcom.  He just politely watched this all unfold.
Me starting a sink bath in the laundry room - my favoite for Joe man!
Sam *trying* to figure out which toys needed  a good cleaning
Joe complaining as he picked up the blanket and diaper
Oh heavens it was a sight,
but then look at this precious moment.  
See what we would have missed?




Graham took his morning bottle and a nap and Sam
made us his famous slider burgers.
(there is practically a man in my kitchen)


After lunch we took a swim - or maybe let's call it a splash bath.


We used Dan's bucket hat to provide us shade (and sunscreen of course)
Graham loved every minute of it.  He splashed and splashed.




We dried off a bit in the swing and once again it made him sleepy!



 Big boy holding his own bottle!


Graham, you are so special to us.  Thank you for spending your Monday 
with us - best Monday ever in a long while!


Oh Yeah! We caught these sweet pics on my better camera that I am not very good at getting out!