9.29.2007

Happy Birthday MonteLee!

Posted on Yahoo Aug 16

Four years ago today our friend MonteLee was born! She is having a birthday party tonight and we plan on stopping by to see her!
One year ago today we had Sam in our arms forever! We arrived in Guatemala on Aug 16, 2006 and met with our awesome foster family and they brought Sam to us. The foster family had a really hard time, but we were so excited to see Sam that it did not affect us as much. We stayed in Guatemala for almost a week, so we invited the foster family back to the hotel for an afternoon while we were there. Now it was our turn, I bawled and bawled when they left the hotel. I had my chance to rebond with Sam and now I knew they were leaving! Those emotions are so real, it is hard to believe it has been a year ago!
I am working on party details for Sam's one year home celebration! We are planning a get together at our house to celebrate Sam!
Tomorrow, Aug 17 , we go to Louisville at 7am for our fingerprint appointment for Johnson (our pet name for baby #2). Sam is having a sleepover at with cousin Dryce at Grandma's. He will love it!
Other than that, I am enjoying my day off!!!!