9.29.2007

Posted on Yahoo Aug 25

We had a mexican fiesta tonight for Sam. Yesterday marked one year that he has been home with us! We invited our close family and friends to celebrate with us. We had a lot of fun - complete with a pinata! The kids loved to taco bar and the candy from the pinata. My nephew Cole did not waste anytime busting the donkey. I think to loud boom scared the younger kids at first, but they scrambled for the candy. Our friends Chris and Toni drove down just for the party (2hours!) They also went with us on our pick up trip for Guatemala last year. Daddy got Sam a big cookie to celebrate the occasion. I asked for it to say, Sam. He forgot what I asked for...and the cookie said, Thank you Sam for a year of sweet blessings! I almost cried when I read it! I could not have said it any better. Daddy scored big points for that one~! Sam got a new tricycle/chopper (it converts, really neat)! He rode it a lot and loved all the company. Thanks everyone for a great time!