9.29.2007

Posted to Yahoo - Sept 20

We have our documents back. I am sure over the next few weeks God's ultimate plan will be revealed! We waited during this delay for a very good reason I am certain! I have also found a great service in Chicago that I will use to get our certification for the consulate. Can you hear me breathe a sigh of relief outloud - ppffeww....
Dan is in Indy these next few days for a golf outing with friends. He goes up every year with about 12 guys from Loogootee. He has a great time. This year our friend Chris Eash is going to join them for a couple of rounds! I talked ot Toni Eash yesterday, she was excited about the paperwork being returned. They just bought a new rental home. The housing market is really soft in Indy right now. They are buying renting through the soft market and may sell them later! I love to talk to Chris and Toni and Sam loves them too!
Sam and I made 2 vegetable pizza for a spiritual walk that occurs this time of year at Camp Illiana. Christine is working the Walk this year -so we also made her some cards of support.
Sam and I are going to drive to Evansville today. If all goes well, we will stop at FTIA, our adoption agency. They love to see the kids... off for now.