9.29.2007

Posted to Yahoo Sept 23

Sam is still feeling crummy. I called the pediatrician last night and he called in some nausea medication. I went down to WB to pick up the medicine and gave it to Sam. He has not vomitied since 2pm yesterday, but he is soooooooo lethargic. He has slept probably 23 of the last 24 hours - no exagaration. I am worried about him. He continues to be indifferent except when we move him, he moans.
I called the pediatrician this morning and this afternoon, they said he was in a conference. I feel like if we go the the ER, we are going around him. But, I am worried about Sam. Hopefully his Dr. will call back in the next hour - if not I think we will go. Then I feel guilty that we didn't take him earlier today. I don't want to be overreactive -or the opposite. This parenting thing includes a lot of guilt and big decisions.
I keep talking to Sam and saying prayers on his behalf. I would much rather be feeling bad and have Sam healthly!