9.29.2007

Posted to Yahoo Sept 3

I have been lucky enough to have 5 days off in a row with my little man. By the picture taken yesterday, he is not so little anymore! I have had so much fun. We have worked on potty training, animal sounds, more body parts, please and thank you, and saying prayers. He likes the animal sounds the best, although he doesn't always say the right sound for the right animal!
Sam's new favorite thing is the refrigerator. He opens it and stands there and looks and makes noises. Uughh and oohh over all the contents. He will bring me the mustard and then a slice of cheese (he doesn't like either one). I am going to have to find a child lock - the cooling bill will go up other wise!
I shed a few tears last night. Our relator came and we signed the papers to list our current home on the market. I was fine until he came back a few minutes later with a for sale sign! I cried until Dan and Sam and I went for a short walk. The cool summer air made me feel better! This is Sam's first home and he likes it. I asked him this morning if he would like his new home too and he grunted. He is really into saying No right now -so I will take the grunt as a good sign!
Jill and I finished up the rental home today. We painted the kitchen and bathroom. It goes on the market tomorrow. It is right next to our home now...which one will sell first????? We are listing them at the same price!
We went to see both Grandpa Great's today. They love to see Sam. Grandpa Stoll was really tired, but he gave Sam some candy. Grandpa Graber was outside getting the farm equipment ready for harvest. Sam's cousin Dryce's new house is coming along very nice. They have been working hard on it.