9.29.2007

Posted to Yahoo Sept 14

I don't really like to work weekends! I am not sure why, when I was picking my career as a pharmacist, that I thought it would be great to work weekends. Now, it does afford me the luxury to have a day off with Sam through the week. I love that time off, but when my weekend to work comes around, I still don't like it! Anyway, I will put in my time today.
Sam is going to split time today between grandma and aunt Christine. Dan is going to Branchville prison with the praise and worship band from church. He plays the drums.
I am obviously obsessed with adoption papers right now (rightfully so). I checked the tracker, still no change. I did find a woman who lives in Chicago that will take the papers and return them next day -so, when we get these stinking papers back (because we will...) I will have her take them. Thank goodness for the adoption chat group - it is very helpful in times like this!
Off to work