9.29.2007

Posted to Yahoo Sept 22

Sam the little man has the flu bug. He has been sleeping all day. Yesterday, Sam's sitter, Kendra, called me to leave work early because he was not doing well. I came home and comforted him until 5p when Grandma Jean got off work. She stayed with Sam until 9p. I returned to work, everyone else had other Friday night plans. Thanks Grandma Jean - and Happy Birthday - we will have to share cake another day....
He remains sick today and has slept almost all day. Dan the man was on a golf trip with his buddies in Indy and just got home. Daddy is holding Sam now. He does continue to drink fluids, but it has been awhile since a wet diaper. He won't even look at food. Say a prayer for little man, I told him I would rather be sick for him.
I did mail off the dossier yesterday to Denise Hope - she will take it to the consulate for authentication and send it back to us. I sent the documents UPS, I got to the counter and there were 2 men behind me. It took awhile to get all the options straight for our shipment and the gentlemen were soooo patient. I thanked them and the clerk when I left. I love it when an encounter with strangers is so positive - it is encouraging.
I got some laundry and more adoption papers done today while Sam was resting. Hope he feels better tomorrow.