11.27.2018

Basketball Season Is Back

Basketball season is back in full swing at The Grabers!
Pracitce has been going since shortly after tennis ended, but their
official seasons started in the last couple of weeks.
I have not seen Sam's team play yet due to work and robotics schedule...tonight
is the night!  I'm looking forward to it!
I've seen Joe's team play a couple of times and I have a concession stand turn completed!
5th grade lions played a couple of travel teams in a tournament one weekend.  We hung in there but lost both.




What a group!
If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!

 This was a basketball showcase where all players grade 2-12 played for a bit for the community.
I was able to see both boys this morning!



7th grade, they made Joe's group look so much smaller.
Love watching them grow.








And 5th grade cheerleaders made their debut as well. They did great!


I love his grit. 
 We've had some character lessons and we will have a few more -
there will be losses and times when we have to depend on teammates and learn not
to complain about calls from refs and hard fouls and so on! 
Doing our best to raise these boys to be fair gentleman - trying to seize every opportunity!



That's my baby on the bottom of that pile.
He did come home pretty sad and sore for this game, but we bounced back.





Go Mighty Lions!