11.28.2018

Fall Wrap Up

This tree is so pretty each year and I really appreciate the beauty of God's fall masterpiece!

Joe was challenged to remember the days of creation (yep, I'm sure we have done this before).


But, I loved his solution to triggering his memory!


He made a bracelet out of beads, petty ingenious!


A funny conversation between Drew and Sam


Cupcakes for Robotics


A video game win for Sam went on his SnapChat


We had a coloring contest at WB and this sweet girl was one of our winners!

 Discovered a Coffee Named after me - perfect!

Healthy well checks for both boys, so very thankful!


For memory sake in later years!



And my mom's old tree is still surviving, had to get the top out early
this year to figure out a solution to getting it to stand up...a new insert and some
zipties - so far so good!


Our pool evenings have been replaced with ping pong


And board games when the schedule allows!


Love glimpses of our preteen when he is with friends having fun.




And also genuine smiles when we can capture them.
We headed to Evansville for longer pants for Sam
and had a fun family day.  I have discovered the boys like Target
way more than their dad, tee hee.
And Joe made his brother smile in the candy aisle at Sam's.
Partially Joe and partially Candy.




Goodness, I love these handsome boys. (that one shopping in the back, too)