11.27.2018

Hallowen Fun!

We had fun with Halloween this year at work (and home)...

We decided to be different police agencies for work and Joe even loved the idea so he joined in.
I printed him a special badge that he carried in an old checkbook holder. I also made Joe and I's shirts from iron on letter from Walmart.  At least I used my iron this year - I'm kinda serious about that.
He said he flashed it on his friend Pax. Ha.


We had so much fun this day, seriously laughed at ourselves all day.


We could not take a serious one to save our lives.



Our young one Anna was our criminal and she wore a sign that said out on bail.



Tony brought in the game bean boozled and we grossed ourselves out trying all the flavors.


This guy went trick or treating with a friend and found some generous houses!


Isn't he scrumptious?


And tough...


And I'd love to say something charming about the older one that went trick or treating
but it hard to find something charming about this.
This mom doesn't like the scary part of Halloween so I'll just say I'm glad he had fun
with friends, ha. 


Fell asleep after a long night as an agent.