11.01.2018

October Moments!


Super proud of my niece Jaelyn she started in the varsity volleyball sectional!
We were so very proud of her and happy to support her success.

She had some fierce blocks played a great front row.


Drew came home with us and the boys hung out all afternoon.
There was basketball and fornite and some deer bologna for snack.
Is that a boy thing? Ick, I think so!





They got a kick out of Noah's bobble head that was gifted to Joe.


Joe has continued guitar this fall, Sam's schedule hasn't really allowed for it.
We will try again another season!

Mrs. Kris Ann is a music genius!


I've stolen a few pics (watching my boys grow up thru others eyes when they are away from mom)

Junior Youth Hayride/Progressive Supper



And a 7th grade class...looks typical.


A fortnite win.  It seems important to him.
I'll celebrate with him!


Some pool and ping pong and carpet ball at Grandma's!


My nieces and I played this game, we had fun predicting each other.
Here were my favs..