11.09.2018

Memories at Lark Ranch

 We spent a very fun late afternoon and evening at Lark Ranch.
We went with Noah, Blake, Graham and Drew. 
My favorite thing about the day was the smiles.
We saw tons of smiles across these boys faces,
and I feel these childhood times slipping away
so it was fun to capture their spirit.



Look at that silly smile


And the ever competitive spirit!



Graham sure looks up to these boys and they have a big responsibility
to be good role models.


I love how Noah has always related to the boys finding ways to have fun with them.



And Blake too, she hit her first throw!





Big smiles and high fives at the apple guns.  
These were a huge hit.



Then we spent time on the big slide,more big smiles.




And a little dab


Sam and Drew were zip line pros.



And shared a funnel cake






It was dark by the time they went for the corn maze and they wanted to go alone.
I found a warm spot and watched the crowd, but they came back surprisingly quick.
I found out later that they heard something and got spooked and came back out, haha!
Ended the night on the orbitron. Nauseating if you ask me!



Very Fun Memories