11.30.2018

The Ol Nut Party

Remember when I said I was thankful for this crew - I really am!
It has been a stressful week at the pharmacy this week and we've stuck it out together,
I appreciate each one of these faces and what they bring to our team.
Last week, we had a bit o fun
at our Nut Party.

We went to eat at our go to place, Mi Pueblo and then came back to our house
to have some dessert AND have the nut party. It became quite a joke as it was written
on a board in the back that we later realized patients could read when they asked about the "Nut Party".


The nut party was simply packing nuts as thank yous for our delivery customers, haha!  



We had a big amount of laughs, always do with this group. 
And we completed our project - things like this go so smooth when you all work together anyway.
I'd take this crew to some sort of competition for teamwork, is there one of those (tee hee)
Fun times