11.29.2018

Thanksgiving to Treasure!

We celebrated Thanksgiving right this year!
  We stayed in Indian and enjoyed family all week!
Wednesday we had our annual Worksgiving and I tasted
cranberry brie bites for the first time.  I even made coffee
to go along with them, delicious.  It was much milder than I had expected.
So thankful for my work peeps.  I look forward to my days with them.

Relaxing Thanksgiving  Morning - a picture to treasure!  



And Thanksgiving day I went to visit my family while they prepared for lunch with the Walkers but had to cut out early to attend the Stolls Thanksgiving this year.
We had a big bunch this year but only a portion of the family - 
loved that the littles enjoyed eating together.


Carson Daniel, my first time holding him - I was sick the first time we visited his family.
His mama, a nurse, was working the holiday and I got to rock him TWICE, loved it!



Desserts galore, so delicious.






Grandma Jean made punch (she's so good at thinking of that) - it was delicious!



What would later be termed Round 1 - we had so much fun when most
stayed around all day I looked up at it was 530, I could not imagine the time had passed so fast.



Several tried out clay pigeon shooting.  
Sam loved it, getting help from Uncle Darrin.



DH had an old gun of Grandpa Stoll's (20 gauge, maybe) and a lot of the grandsons
took turns shooting it. Good memories.





Sam and Parker, love it.


And we rolled right into Round 2, leftover grazing, ha!



 Great-grands teens relaxing

And social media shares from some of the fam!