11.29.2018

Valley Wine and Spirit Band

Dan and I enjoyed a fun date night a few weeks ago!
 Our nephew Ethan's band was playing at a coffee shop at West Baden - from 6-8pm,
We signed up for that, I mean we could hang during those hours, right!?!


He played at a little coffee/bagel shop across from West Baden.
Very neat little place, loved the atmosphere.
We played board games while they played and enjoyed some delicious drinks.


I might have posted this ridiculous picture on Instagram.
Tee hee
But seriously I love and appreciate our family and supporting their talents!


Most of all we got to spend some great time with Morgan and some of Ethan's family
and Scott and Christine, we had dinner at Brick Street after!
Dan and I played Mancala until he finally won = it was a few games just for the record.