8.21.2016

A Great Week!

A run down of our week, because someday, I will long for this days.
We are blessed, learning that boys are independent in so many things these days,
but still need many reminders and much reassurance.
DH and I love being the ones here to make that happen for them.
Monday, we were back to the workflow and schoolflow.
Our first full week was upon us and we began to feel the pinch of homework,
but soccer will bring that on in full force!
Miss Isa had a letter in the outgoing mail at mom's work!

And mama is checking Sam's lunch account often 
because he loves a la carte items...ahem, cookies.
Love getting his peek at his independence.
And documenting here a tiny part of my daily/weekly routine
in keeping up the boys at this life stage.


We receive texts from Joe's teacher about assignments/ classroom notes.
His math operates with an app on our phone/ipad...
it is pretty neat!



Still been incorporating Whole 30 about 90% of the time.
I feel so much better when I hit 100%, but such is life!

Our local DQ is closing for renovations
so I took boys for a Happy Hour for an afterschool treat, 
Smoothie for Sam and Milkshake for Joe
before they close for a month,
I handed the phone back for boys to take a selfie, best Sam was willing to give me.
Been working on project with Morgan, reveal soon!
Mixed in with a couple of 11 hours shifts for mom, that was all the pics I got taken this week!
Friday was the beginning of a full and fun weekend...
I headed to Home Depot to pick up a couple things
and found another DIY project with DH, I mean we already have left over paving stones...
out by the walkout basement?!?  Yes, please.
Received wind of an upcoming proposal (one day, I knew for one day)
so I "had" to craft a little something for my girl!
And had lunch with my friend Melissa - no selfies because
I didn't get ready much and we've been friends
for so long she didn't care!
She offered their preseason Colts tickets...yes, please.
7pm start meant a hotel was in order.
Price-lined this gem on Monument Circle - bucket list for mama.
I have always wanted to stay on Monument Circle.
Oh the romance (with kids in tow of course),
We were invited to Grandma and Grandpa's for some family that was in to visit on Friday night.
Grandpa Great second from right is 87 and his brother in law Dave in middle is 94...but a game of 
Rook is ALWAYS in order.
And it true Graber fashion, we relive each hand.
Boys were rowdy, it has been wet outside, so they were not interested in going out,
but wanted to be right in the middle of the action.
Silly guys
Saturday morning, big Sam did his homework so it was taken care of before
we headed off on our impromptu weekend adventure.
(His organization, ahem, I have to hold back...I mean look at this smile
and body language...he had it all under control)